[riot-devel] Recommendations for Porting RIOT

Ludwig Ortmann ludwig.ortmann at fu-berlin.de
Tue Apr 23 19:54:59 CEST 2013

Hi Takai,

I was already discussing RIOT ns-3 porting with Daniel Camara from
INRIA. He proposed a Google Summer of Code project (1) for this task
which I am going to apply for.
At the moment I am working on porting RIOT as a UNIX process (the
"native" cpu/board).

If you still want to know technical details, please say so.

Cheers, Ludwig

1)
http://www.nsnam.org/wiki/index.php/GSOC2013Projects#Improve_ns-3_support_to_sensor_networks.2C_RIOT_adaptation