[riot-devel] Recommendations for Porting RIOT (Ludwig Ortmann)

Cédric Adjih c.adjih at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 10:25:20 CEST 2013

  Hello Ludwig,

  Just jumping into the conversation, but:
did you consider using ptrace as a work-around,
if you cannot solve the preemptive scheduler issue ?

Conceptually, it won't be far from being a "virtual machine"
(that's the approach of "User Mode Linux"), and not so elegant,
but I guess with something like "python-ptrace" it might be hacked
together pretty quickly ?

Regards,
-- Cedric