[riot-devel] Future Hardware Platforms

Oleg Hahm oleg at riot-os.org
Tue Aug 6 10:42:44 CEST 2013

Hi!

> Cedric mentioned this platform last week
> https://shop.dresden-elektronik.de/radio-modules/minimodul-sam3-23t02-2.html
> At first sight it seems to match the criterias of price, CPU and memory,
> and availability.
> Should we also add this to the potential reference hardware list?
Looks a good at first glance. I'll update the Wiki.

The only Cortex-based platforms supported by Contiki are mb851 and mbxxx [1].
They look interesting, too, but are unfortunately quite expensive.

[1] http://www.st.com/web/catalog/tools/FM116/SC959/SS1532/PF247094
--
The bad thing about HTML DOM jokes is that everyone has their own interpretations, so you have to tell them 9000 different ways.