[riot-devel] [projects] Add boards repository as submodule (#24)

Milan Babel babel at inf.fu-berlin.de
Sat Aug 17 01:34:50 CEST 2013

Hi,

after I dealt with git bisect today in RIOT, and I really hated how I had to change the boards repo according the kernel repo, I think the boards need to be included in the kernel repo.

Git is not depending on a centralizied repo, so everybody can start an own fork, with having private boards.
Same for the projects.
Everybody has the choice to include something in a pull request or not and nobody has to share all code. Seperate repos just complicate things.

Regards,
  Milan