[riot-devel] [watteyne at eecs.berkeley.edu: Re: new RIOT release]

Oliver Hahm oliver.hahm at fu-berlin.de
Wed Aug 21 10:25:39 CEST 2013

Hi rioters,

I thought maybe one of you gained some experience with the LPC low power
modes and can help Thomas.

----- Forwarded message from Thomas Watteyne <watteyne at eecs.berkeley.edu> -----

I see that you porter your OS to the LPC series. Were you able to run them
at very low power? I have only been playing with the LPC1768/1769 and has
trouble getting a 32kHz XTAL drive a timer while the rest of the part was
asleep. The only options I had were either to have a 1s accuracy on the
timer, or let the core run. Both were not an option to we moved on.

Any experience you have with these is very welcome!

Thomas
----- End forwarded message -----

--
Institute of Computer Science