[riot-devel] Implementation of the hardware timers / case of MSP430

Milan Babel babel at inf.fu-berlin.de
Thu Aug 22 11:56:20 CEST 2013

On 22.08.2013 09:55, ROUSSEL Kévin wrote:

> I'm interested into timer-related issues. Is there a thread in the
> RIOT issue tracker where this matter is discussed?

No, not at the moment, while porting RIOT to the wsn430 I also added
this overflow mechanism amoung with some smaller changes
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/commit/edb34b73c0aaed0bca022580f92f9ff01473bc64

But this week I first noticed that not some lines keep unchanged. As
soon as I get an anwswer to the question why it was only partly merged I
can start a discussion on how to resolve this issue.

Regards,
   Milan