[riot-devel] Implementation of the hardware timers / case of MSP430

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Thu Aug 22 12:12:19 CEST 2013

Hi Milan, hi Kévin,

> But this week I first noticed that not some lines keep unchanged. As
> soon as I get an anwswer to the question why it was only partly
> merged I can start a discussion on how to resolve this issue.

most likely you have to blame me. I guess, I wasn't careful enough while
resolving some merge conflicts and it was before the new development
procedures were created. Hence, nobody reviewed the merge.

Sorry for the mess.

panic("Yeee, unsupported cache architecture.");
        linux-2.6.6/arch/mips/mm/cache.c