[riot-devel] [RIOT] add mersene twister (#168)

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Thu Aug 22 20:54:53 CEST 2013

Hi Christian,

> you guys are not up to date: current code (in the PR) has the
> floating point random functions as opt in (with a macro - default is
> off).
I'm aware of the current state of the PR, but your initial comment (which
Kaspar commented on) sounded more generic. And I agree with Kaspar: we should
be very, very careful with code that does not run on every supported architecture.

A SQL Query walks into a bar, approaches two tables and asks 'Can I join you?'