[riot-devel] [RFC] do not edit commits in a PR under review

Ludwig Ortmann ludwig.ortmann at fu-berlin.de
Mon Dec 2 10:19:47 CET 2013

Hi,

I'd add this paragraph to the Development Procedures [2]:

"""
9. When updating a pull request, push the changes as individual commits so the
   reviewers can tell how their comments have been addressed. (I.e. Refrain from
   squashing/amending changes to the pull request immediately.)

   E.g.: "address comment by @UserName - fix license header
          comment URL"

   Once the pull request gets acknowledged, these follow up commits should be
   squashed in a reasonable manner before merging.
"""

Cheers, Ludwig

[2] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Development-procedures