[riot-devel] Hardware Documentation (was: Modify the way of Including MSP430 standard headers?)

Finn Wilke wilkefi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 12:12:23 CET 2013

Hi,

On 5 Dec 2013 at 11:58:13, Oleg Hahm (oliver.hahm at inria.fr) wrote:

I guess there are even more inconsistencies in board and cpu. Hauke was so
kind to create an overview about the current state of board and cpu headers
and the according implementations. He'll probably propose a new version of the
hardware interface that is more consistent and easier to understand.

Sorry to steal the thread but where exactly can I find this documentation? I must have missed it. I’m currently trying to get a port running for the Kinetis k20 family of Cortex M processors and this kind of documentation would be very useful.

Thanks,

Finn