[riot-devel] [RIOT] Fixups: build with debug enabled (#67)

LudwigOrtmann notifications at github.com
Wed Jul 17 09:37:05 CEST 2013

Well, of course it saves a few keystrokes, but `//` hurts the coding conventions - enabling `/* #define ENABLE_DEBUG */` saves even less keystrokes ;-)
Either way - in cleaned up code vs. ease of typing I tend to prefer tidier code. To me this case appears to be a matter of personal preference and I don't feel strongly about it.

Since the request has already been merged ... do you want the commits to be reverted?
Or, should we add something like *commented out debugging code and/or ENABLE_DEBUG does not count as clutter* to our guidelines and just leave the defines/comments the next time they are reintroduced?

---
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/67#issuecomment-21096708