[riot-devel] Github notifications - Spam or ham?

Christian Mehlis christian at m3hlis.de
Mon Jul 22 17:05:58 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm receiving each message twice, so I think it's not helpful.
If you are interested in developing riot, you have to subscribe to the
github feed (watch repo) and subscribe the mailing list...imho
On github one can configure the notification level for each repo for
each user, so it's better than a global "turning github notification on
(on ml)" or "turning it off".

I think we are working on a github-driven-project, so lets use the
features :)

Cheers,
Christian