[riot-devel] Github notifications - Spam or ham?

Ludwig Ortmann ludwig.ortmann at fu-berlin.de
Wed Jul 24 09:00:27 CEST 2013

I don't like how the context of comments is lost on the list and I prefer
githubs notification system. As it is I need to be on the look for
non-github messages in order not to miss them between all the "spam".

However I would like to know if any of this force feeding led to
participation that wouldn't have happened otherwise.

Btw: If anyone needs to have mailing list only access to the notifications
(i.e. doesn't want to  use github) we could still offer this on a separate
list.

Cheers, Ludwig