[riot-devel] Newcomer questions on RIOT

Emmanuel Baccelli Emmanuel.Baccelli at inria.fr
Fri Jul 26 11:10:31 CEST 2013

Hi Kevin,

Nice to hear from you! There is no support for Sky/TelosB so far, although
building blocks are already there, as you noted.

It would be very interesting indeed for the community if you could port
RIOT to those boards. So please go ahead!

Concerning MAC protocols, the more, the merrier. You're very welcome to
contribute additional MAC protocols. Their availability will also be very
useful for the community.

Don't hesitate to send further questions to this mailing list.

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Cheers,

Emmanuel