[riot-devel] Github notifications - Spam or ham?

Kaspar Schleiser kaspar at schleiser.de
Fri Jul 26 12:23:36 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 07/26/2013 12:13 PM, Oleg Hahm wrote:
>> No, if we do this, it should be an extra mailing list. The commit mailing
>> list should be reserved to github commit notifications and commits that can
>> be merged git-am style.
> okay, if nobody vetoes I'll switch the notifications to
> notifications at riot-os.org by tomorrow evening.
You young fools. Only when the last mailing list dries out, when the
last IRC server is down, when the last development tool can only be used
through Firefox 88+, you'll realize that you've joined the dark side.

I still prefer old-school mailing list discussions and patch
submissions, but I won't veto, so go ahead.

I realize that pointing the notifications to a different list is only a
small change.

And, don't you feel bettered when feeling the urge to switch back

Kaspar