[riot-devel] developing RIOT in Eclipse IDE

Matthias Waehlisch m.waehlisch at fu-berlin.de
Sat Jun 1 22:17:53 CEST 2013

Hi Martin,

  copy and paste the compiled text into the wiki.

  The idea of the wiki is that all interested users can easily extend
the documentation. LaTeX is nice but may introduce additional
complications for some users. We want to use to the common wiki syntax.

Thanks
  matthias

--
Matthias Waehlisch
.  Freie Universitaet Berlin, Inst. fuer Informatik, AG CST