[riot-devel] sample code: swtimer

Christian Mehlis mehlis at inf.fu-berlin.de
Sun Jun 2 19:50:48 CEST 2013

Hi Milan,

Am 02.06.2013 17:12, schrieb Milan Babel:> yes swtimer is removed, there
also exist a resolved github issue for the
> swtimer.

I see...

> However what functions do you need, which are not provided?
> I do not see anything which was provided by the swtimer which is not
> possible anymore.

I'm just digging around. I try understand riot and try to build some
"setTimeout"-like code.

I have this code: http://pastebin.com/J7FyEXWA

but

/home/c/git/RIOT-OS/projects/hello-world-timer/bin/hello-world.a(main.o):
In function `main':
main.c:(.text+0x7d): undefined reference to `timex_set'
main.c:(.text+0xb9): undefined reference to `vtimer_set_wakeup'
collect2: Fehler: ld gab 1 als Ende-Status zurück
make: *** [all] Fehler 1

Christian