[riot-devel] sample code: swtimer

Christian Mehlis mehlis at inf.fu-berlin.de
Sun Jun 2 20:06:13 CEST 2013

> /home/c/git/RIOT-OS/projects/hello-world-timer/bin/hello-world.a(main.o):
> In function `main':
> main.c:(.text+0x7d): undefined reference to `timex_set'
> main.c:(.text+0xb9): undefined reference to `vtimer_set_wakeup'
> collect2: Fehler: ld gab 1 als Ende-Status zurück
> make: *** [all] Fehler 1

ok, I added USEMODULE += vtimer to the makefile and now i have a .elf file :)

but I don't have the expected behavior, I want some code called periodically.

but I get this:
$ ./bin/hello-world.elf
RIOT native cpu initialized.
RIOT native interrupts/signals initialized.
LED_GREEN_OFF
LED_RED_ON
RIOT native board initialized.
RIOT native hardware initialization complete.

kernel_init(): This is RIOT!
Scheduler...[OK]
kernel_init(): jumping into first task...
LED_RED_ON
LED_GREEN_OFF
LED_GREEN_TOGGLE
LED_RED_TOGGLE
Das Signal SIGNALRM empfangen (Der Wecker klingelt)

Christian