[riot-devel] C headers available in RIOT

Martin Lenders authmillenon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 17:29:31 CEST 2013

Hi Christian,

2013/6/18 Christian Mehlis <mehlis at inf.fu-berlin.de>

> Hi all,

I'm currently trying to port CCNx (talk from Van Jakobson:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?**v=3zOLrQJ5kbU<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zOLrQJ5kbU>)
> to RIOT and I need to know which c includes I can rely on in riot?
>
> I think these are ok:
>
> #include <stdio.h>
> #include <stdlib.h>
> #include <string.h>
> #include <errno.h>
> #include <stdint.h>

Those should be included by the toolchain, yes.

> but what about (as comment I wrote the names of the used functions):
>
> #include <arpa/inet.h> // struct sockaddr_storage, socket, connect
> #include <fcntl.h> // open, fcntl
> #include <poll.h> // pollfd
> #include <sys/stat.h> // mkdir
> #include <sys/time.h> // gettimeofday
> #include <sys/un.h> // struct sockaddr_un
> #include <unistd.h> // getpid, close, write, read, sleep, access

some of these you can find in
https://github.com/authmillenon/RIOT/tree/posix_wrapper/sys/posix/include but
they are absolutely not tested (ETA for tests: July 19, but if you need
them and would like to test them, I would be more than pleased :D).
Especially close() propably won't help you since it only closes sockets by
now. Still missing POSIX-Headers can be found here:
https://github.com/authmillenon/RIOT/tree/posix_wrapper_todo/sys/posix/include