[riot-devel] Coding-conventions: astyle

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Mon Jun 24 19:30:29 CEST 2013

Hi!

> It appears the astyle does not adhere to our conventions when it comes to
> spacing if-statements (if (foo) vs. if(foo)).
Hmm, too bad. I wasn't careful enough here. However, though Linux' coding
style proposes to use a space after keywords such as if, switch, case, for, or
while, I personally don't have any strong feelings for the one or the other
option. What about you? Would you agree to leave the code as it is (i.e.
without a space between these keywords and the opening parenthesis) and just
update the coding conventions? Or is there any strong reason to avoid this?

printk("ip6t_hook: happy cracking.\n");
        linux-2.6.6/net/ipv6/netfilter/ip6table_filter.c