[riot-devel] hwtimer on msb-430h

Oleg Hahm oleg at hobbykeller.org
Wed May 15 15:59:33 CEST 2013

Hi Milan,

> hmm one additional note, when I change something in hwtimer_msp430.c
> to get it recompiled, and do not clean before, cpu.a contains
> hwtimer_msp320.o and the linker does not complain.

I think there was a kind of race condition in the Makefile system. Both
Makefiles in cpu/msp430-common and cpu/msp430x16x built a module called cpu. I
guess this introduced this strange behavior.

Hence, I renamed the module in cpu/msp430-common accordingly and added it as a
mandatory module in Makefile.modules.

Please pull the latest version from github and tell me if this fixed your
problem.