[riot-devel] hwtimer on msb-430h

Milan Babel babel at inf.fu-berlin.de
Wed May 15 20:47:37 CEST 2013

Thanks Oleg,

works fine have now
milan at MilanDebian:~/riot/RIOT$ ar t bin/cpu.a
flashrom.o
hwtimer_msp430.o

and
milan at MilanDebian:~/riot/RIOT$ ar t bin/msp430_common.a
atomic.o
cpu.o
flashrom.o
hwtimer_cpu.o
irq.o
msp430-main.o
startup.o

both linked together.
BTW the two flashrom's are the same? I think one of the both should be
removed, don't know if it is useful for the cc430.

Regards,
   Milan