[riot-devel] hwtimer on msb-430h

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Wed May 22 16:07:36 CEST 2013

Hi Milan!

> BTW the two flashrom's are the same? I think one of the both should
> be removed, don't know if it is useful for the cc430.
Good (and true) comment. In fact, I don't know why I copied it to msp430x16x
from msp430-common. A quick look at the cc430 datasheet showed that it should
work the same way there. Unfortunately, I don't have any cc430 at hand right
now. Could anyone owning a cc430 check if the flashrom code works there, too?

"I thought I had an appetite for destruction, but I wanted a club sandwich."
Matt Groening, Simpsons