[riot-devel] Naming conventions and API functions

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Wed May 29 16:39:50 CEST 2013

Dear rioters,

> Thus I would propose to name all public API functions in the
> well-established manner <module_name>_<function_name>() and all defines
> likewise <MODULE_NAME>_<MACRO_NAME>, etc., especially in the modules in the
> sys/net directory ;-).
I fully agree with Martin.

Let me use this opportunity to point to the recently documented coding
conventions for RIOT in the Github wiki [1].

Note, that these coding conventions are just my proposal so far. Please feel
free to comment on this.

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions
--
panic("%s: CORRUPTED BTREE OR SOMETHING", __FUNCTION__);
        linux-2.6.6/fs/xfs/xfs_bmap.c