[riot-devel] using the native-port for development

Martin L. martin.landsmann at haw-hamburg.de
Thu May 30 11:06:43 CEST 2013

Hi Ludwig,

the lrt option for native board didn't made it out of the Makefile.include in the current branch.
I removed it by hand and the everything seems to be as you said :D .

Am Im 'allowed' to remove the lrt option and push it, or is there still reason to keep it in?

Im currently experiment with c++11 features and c++ with a cross gcc above 4.7.0.
When I set -std=gnu++0x in the CFLAGS, g++ becomes a little picky.
I started to fix the resulting 'errors' which occur in different parts of RIOT and board sources.
Most of them are pointer conversion issues (e.g. void* to FP and back) and declarations of
an iterating variable inside for-loop.

I would like to push the changes up (one by one according to the coding conventions ;) ),
but I cannot tell if everything will work seamless in all configurations.

I would like to know if someone's concerned about it,
and if there is test-suite or test procedure for such changes?

Best regards,
Martin