[riot-devel] using the native-port for development

Ludwig Ortmann ludwig.ortmann at fu-berlin.de
Thu May 30 11:51:49 CEST 2013

Hi,

Martin L. schrieb:
> the lrt option for native board didn't made it out of the Makefile.include
> in the current branch.
> Am Im 'allowed' to remove the lrt option and push it, or is there still
> reason to keep it in?

It looks like I'm going to pull the current native changes upstream today,
so I guess you could just wait for that to happen.
On the other hand, if you want to push before I guess there will be no
trouble merging this, so go ahead ;-)

> I would like to push the changes up (one by one according to the coding
> conventions ;) ),
> but I cannot tell if everything will work seamless in all configurations.

Not sure if that is what you mean, but I guess it doesn't make much sense
to break up pull requests, does it?

> I would like to know if someone's concerned about it,
> and if there is test-suite or test procedure for such changes?

I'm in the same situation right now (about to pull, not certain whether
all platforms work).
I don't know its state, but I remember we had a build bot ... some form of
CI server would be great! Oleg? Anyone?

Cheers, Ludwig