[riot-devel] Fwd: Re: RIOT usage with msp430 and stm32fdiscovery

Francisco Javier Acosta Padilla francisco.acosta at inria.fr
Wed Sep 11 11:05:15 CEST 2013

Hello devel team,

I forward my question to you. I'm having some issues compiling the
project sixlowpan for msp430, due to some basic functions that are
missing (like stdin and sscanf).

Have you compiled this project for the ws430-v1_4 board? if yes, wich
compiler version are you using?

The same for the stm32f4discovery board, since the compiler version that
you propose in the "Getting started" guide is not compatible with
cortex-m4 architectures.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards.

--