[riot-devel] Fwd: Re: RIOT usage with msp430 and stm32fdiscovery

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Thu Sep 12 14:59:50 CEST 2013

Hi Francisco,

> I forward my question to you. I'm having some issues compiling the
> project sixlowpan for msp430, due to some basic functions that are
> missing (like stdin and sscanf).
the missing stdin for MSP430 based platform is a known issue:
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/issues/21

But since all platforms should have a working UART driver by now, this seems
easily solvable.

sscanf is missing, too, but can be replaced:
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/projects/pull/34

The missing ssize_t goes into RIOT with
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/195

The next missing thing is the missing calloc() for MSP430, but this should be
pretty easy to solve, too.

panic ("Splunge!");
        linux-2.2.16/drivers/scsi/psi240i.c