[riot-devel] Fwd: Re: RIOT usage with msp430 and stm32fdiscovery

Francisco Javier Acosta Padilla francisco.acosta at inria.fr
Thu Sep 12 15:27:06 CEST 2013

Hi Oleg,

Thank you so much for the answers, now I subscribed to the mailing list,
so I can receive the messages by myself.

I'm having that issue about the memory, so I'll see if we can do some
optimizations for reducing code size. However, we have some
documentation about this example? Maybe I can adapt the code only to my
needs and run my application example for the experiment that I'm trying
to deploy.

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Francisco