[riot-devel] Multiple definitions of tranceiver_pid using c++11

Martin L. martin.landsmann at haw-hamburg.de
Tue Sep 17 08:47:49 CEST 2013

I solved the multiple definitions of trnsceiver_pid by setting the variable in cc110x_ng.h as extern.
The problem was that multiple variables with the same name has been defined when included by cc110x_ng.h
The compiler couldn't guarantee to distinguish between them, or treat them as 'the same' variable.

I don't now if I'm wrong cause I have no nodes providing multiple transceivers to test,
but I think a similar problem could arise with such nodes.