[riot-devel] devel Digest, Vol 7, Issue 7

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Fri Sep 20 15:05:48 CEST 2013

Hi Francisco!

> I copied the Makefile.include from /RIOT/cpu/ and now I have this
> result while compiling the "hello-world" example:
>
> /home/user/RIOT/projects/hello-world/../../thirdparty_boards/stm32f4discovery/bin/stm32f4discovery_base.a(board_init.o):
> In function `SystemInit':
> /home/user/RIOT/thirdparty_boards/stm32f4discovery/board_init.c:263:
> undefined reference to `RCC_APB1PeriphClockCmd'
<snip>

You should copy the include pathes from thirdparty_cpu/Makefile.base to
thirdparty_cpu/Makefile.include. But I found at least two more missing defines
in the thirdparty_cpu that would break the sixlowpan project for now, too.

I'm gonna fix these issues and make a pull request.

By the way: We're planning to merge all five repositories to simplify these
things (probably next week).

printk("HPFS: Grrrr... Kernel memory corrupted ... going on, but
        it'll crash very soon :-(\n");
        linux-2.4.3/fs/hpfs/super.c