[riot-devel] devel Digest, Vol 7, Issue 7

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Mon Sep 23 18:08:53 CEST 2013

Hi!

> You should copy the include pathes from thirdparty_cpu/Makefile.base to
> thirdparty_cpu/Makefile.include. But I found at least two more missing defines
> in the thirdparty_cpu that would break the sixlowpan project for now, too.
>
> I'm gonna fix these issues and make a pull request.
Here are my proposed fixes:
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/thirdparty_cpu/pull/4
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/220

Regarding the not implemented hwtimer_set_absolute(), I guess that Marco or
Stefan have already implemented it. Otherwise you could probably just take the
code from Ala's branch for the stm32f103rey6:
https://github.com/AlaeddineWeslati/thirdparty_cpu/blob/agilefox/stm32f103rey6/stm32f103rey6-hwtimer.c

/* These are the most dangerous and useful defines. They do printk() during
 * the interrupt processing routine(s), so if you manage to get "flooded" by
 * irq's, start thinking about the "Power off/on" button...
 */
        linux-2.2.16/drivers/sbus/char/aurora.h