[riot-devel] Pull requests on projects and boards

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Tue Sep 24 16:29:27 CEST 2013

Dear rioters,

as decided in the last meeting, we're gonna consolidate the 'projects' and the
'boards' repository into the main RIOT repository. I'm planning to do this
merge as soon as all open PRs in these repositories are closed.

Therefore, I'd like to ask you, not to open any new pull request in 'boards' or
'projects'. If you have changes in your forks for these repositories, please
wait until after the consolidation.

In order to speed up this process, I'd also like to ask all of you to review
these open pull requests:
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/projects/pull/25
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/projects/pull/34
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/projects/pull/35
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/boards/pull/26

panic("CPU too expensive - making holiday in the ANDES!");
        linux-2.2.16/arch/mips/kernel/traps.c