[riot-devel] conventions for includes

Kaspar Schleiser kaspar at schleiser.de
Fri Sep 27 15:43:46 CEST 2013

Hi,

looking at Christian's commit, I'm wondering whether we should have some
conventions regarding the ordering of includes.

Right now, it's rather chaotic. At least we're not mixing standard
includes (stdint.h) with our own (kernel.h).

I propose having standard includes first, then a new line, then our
system includes, then the app/lib specific stuff. Blocks seperated by an
empty line. Ordered alphabetically, as any other ordering is totally
arbitrary.

Comments? Do you think this is "overconventioning"?

Cheers
Kaspar