[riot-devel] Pull Request of the month

Emmanuel Baccelli Emmanuel.Baccelli at inria.fr
Sat Feb 1 00:51:28 CET 2014

@ludwig congrats!
Dear rioters,

> > Instead of doodle I decided to give easypolls a try:
> > http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=52e04dcfe4b0a754eac4f341
> >
> > The poll will be open until the end of next week.
> I'll close the poll tonight at 5pm. Last chance to vote.
the poll is closed and the winner of the first PR of the month (or PR of the
release) is....LUDWIG for #374 Fix the bloody longterm vtimer bug -
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/374.

Congratulations! I'll announce his prize during the developer meeting next
Tuesday.

And, as the month of January is almost over, it's already time to nominate
the
next PR of the month.

My nomination goes to Thomas for his integration of OpenWSN into RIOT:
#508 openwsn pkg support -  https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/508

Please state your nominations until end of next week. The PR has to be
opened
in January but does not require to be merged yet.

printk("----------- [cut here ] --------- [please bite here ] ---------\n");
        linux-2.6.6/arch/x86_64/kernel/traps.