[riot-devel] Pull Request of the month

Ludwig Ortmann ludwig.ortmann at fu-berlin.de
Sat Feb 1 12:15:39 CET 2014

Dear RIOTists,

Thanks a lot =)

I'd like to take this opportunity to praise the giants this PR stands on:

    The Authors of Valgrind.

The issue more or less solved itself when running in valgrind because
valgrind would say something along the lines of:
"Your code just tried to access memory location 0x0 in
vtimer_longterm, line X."

Of course there was a little brainfoog involved with the resolution,
so I'm happy the PR won this poll but the lesson learned is:

    Use valgrind regularly!

cpu/native/README contains some hints on how to do this.

Cheers, Ludwig