[riot-devel] Supported platforms

Emmanuel Baccelli Emmanuel.Baccelli at inria.fr
Tue Feb 4 13:23:53 CET 2014

Hi,
great! A couple of remarks: I'm not entirely sure what to make of the
"supplier" column, might be difficult to fill in correctly...
Added the IoT-LAB and FOX platforms, as they are already partially
supported ;)
Cheers
Emmanuel

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 11:32 AM, Hauke Petersen <hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de