[riot-devel] Supported platforms

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Tue Feb 4 13:53:53 CET 2014

Hi,
> What about links to issues related to the family/MCU/board (only
> families have labels at the moment)?
>
> Is supplier related to vendor somehow? I'm wondering because of the betty.
The idea was the following: Vendor is the company, that produces the
MCU, as this is the source for getting Programming Manuals, Datasheets
and so on needed for porting to this device.

Supplier was meant to be the source, where you can get the actual
platform -> use case is someone who wants to start using RIOT on a
target and who will need then to buy a platform, then in the supplier
section you can find out, where to get a board or who was responsible
for making it...

Cheers,
Hauke