[riot-devel] Next developer meeting

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Tue Feb 4 15:19:03 CET 2014

Dear rioters,

> the next RIOT developer meeting will take place in room K40 in the Institute
> of Computer Science, Freie Universität Berlin (Takustraße 9, 14195 Berlin) on
> Tuesday, February 4 at 4pm. If you plan to participate remotely, please send
> me your Skype account in advance, so I can invite you to the conference call.
everything's ready for the meeting in about 45 minutes. I'll invite the remote
participants via Skype. If anyone else is interested in joining the meeting
remotely without Skype, we'll also have an audio stream at
http://stream.riot-os.org:8000/live.ogg and you can contribute via our IRC
channel at #RIOT-OS on freenode.net (https://webchat.freenode.net/).

We're still looking for someone volunteering as minute taker and/or IRC
scriber.

DPRINTK("FAILURE, CAPUT\n");
        linux-2.6.6/drivers/net/tokenring/ibmtr.c