[riot-devel] Supported platforms

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Tue Feb 4 19:28:37 CET 2014

Hello Mic,

I completely agree with you here - the list with the platforms was
actually just created this morning and is subject to rework/improvement.
We are in the progress of creating dedicated wiki-pages for each
platform which would than list all this information about on-board
radios and sensors as well as the state of the corresponding drivers. So
this information should be available in the wiki soon... But maybe it
would be a good idea to already say something about the radio in the
main table as this is indeed quite useful information when talking about
IoT!

Best regards,
Hauke