[riot-devel] Supported platforms

Mic Musk mic.musk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 02:39:54 CET 2014

Cool then :-P

--
Mic Musk

On February 5, 2014 at 5:50:38 AM, Emmanuel Baccelli (emmanuel.baccelli at inria.fr) wrote:

+1 for the radio in the table.

Le 4 févr. 2014 19:27, "Hauke Petersen" <hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de> a écrit :
Hello Mic,

I completely agree with you here - the list with the platforms was actually just created this morning and is subject to rework/improvement. We are in the progress of creating dedicated wiki-pages for each platform which would than list all this information about on-board radios and sensors as well as the state of the corresponding drivers. So this information should be available in the wiki soon... But maybe it would be a good idea to already say something about the radio in the main table as this is indeed quite useful information when talking about IoT!

Best regards,
Hauke