[riot-devel] Pull Request of the month

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Tue Feb 25 00:13:17 CET 2014

Dear rioters,

> > based on the nominations I've created the poll for the January PR of the
> > month:
> > http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=52ff99f2e4b06a63f5af9b89
> >
> > Please state your vote until Friday, February 21.
> last chance to vote for the PR of the month!
the poll is closed and in a very decision Thomas' PR for integrating OpenWSN
into RIOT (#508 openwsn pkg support - https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/508)
got elected as the PR of the month January!

Congratulations, Thomas! You'll receive your trophy as soon as possible. (Most
likely after the IETF.)

P.S. We have already seven nominations [1] for the month February and still three
days left to mark your favorite PR of this month in the Github issue tracker
or nominate it here on the mailing list.

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/issues?labels=PR-award-nominee
--
printk(KERN_ERR "ide: huh? queue was plugged!\n");
        linux-2.6.6/drivers/ide/ide-io.c: