[riot-devel] ns3 question about global variable in RIOT

Ludwig Ortmann ludwig.ortmann at fu-berlin.de
Fri Feb 28 11:38:54 CET 2014

Hi,

I am confused - I was not arguing for forcing buggy code on people.
I just wanted to say that it might be worth the extra mile (the extra
work of supporting processes instead of threads).
Anyway - let's find out if threads are possible at all first and
talk about this if it's an option at all.

Regarding busy loops - I guess it might be an option to say that the
ns-3 port does not support those, it's not like they are an essential
part of RIOT (at least not to my knowledge, I could only find
occurrences of busy loops in cpu specific code).

Cheers, Ludwig