[riot-devel] Release sprint

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Thu Jan 9 15:05:59 CET 2014

Dear RIOT-lovers,

as most of you know, we're approaching our next release. There are only a
couple of open pull requests and issues, before we're ready to publish the
second RIOT release. Stepping through the issue tracker [1], I see the
following things to be solved for the release:

Issues (including PRs) #15, #48, #179, #430,, #442, #457 need some minor
changes in the PRs, before they can be (merged and) closed. I guess Christian
will take care of this.

I would vote for closing #83 as "solved".

Anyone volunteering to review and fix #100? Kaspar? Otherwise I would vote to
add this as a "unknown issue". ;)

#226 needs some (small) fixes. I hope that Martine will find some time to do
this.

I will take care of #321.

I will test #326.

#485 needs rebase and is then ready to solve #478.

#483 should be ready to be merged and solve #480.

Issue #21, #45, #82, #164, #197, #443, #455 will go (once again) into the
known issues section of the release notes.

Did I forget anything or are there other opinions? Anything important that
should go into the release, too?

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/issues?milestone=5&state=open
--
/* So there I am, in the middle of my `netfilter-is-wonderful'
   talk in Sydney, and someone asks `What happens if you try