[riot-devel] Naming of source files

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Tue Jan 14 18:04:29 CET 2014

Hi!

I've updated the corresponding PR [1] according to the result of our
discussion during the meeting yesterday.

The agreement was to go for the simplest solution for now (and the upcoming
release) and implement something more sophisticated later. For now, we'll just
make sure that there are no duplicate filenames for C-Files in RIOT (except
when their paths are mutual exclusive, like boards/foo/driver.c and
boards/bar/driver.c) and put the object files for the project in a separate
folder.

printk("MASQUERADE: No route: Rusty's brain broke!\n");
        linux-2.4.3/net/ipv4/netfilter/ipt_MASQUERADE.c