[riot-devel] Next developer meeting

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Wed Jan 22 18:27:18 CET 2014

Dear rioters,

thanks to your great work the second release of RIOT has gone public
yesterday. I think that's a good moment to think about what we want to achieve
for the next release. Let's discuss this among topics on the next face-to-face
meeting.

As usual I created a doodle to find a date:
http://doodle.com/7uxpzpqmu4uzp74y

The meeting will take place at Freie Universität Berlin again, but remote
participation (with better audio this time) will be provided for those who
cannot attend the meeting personally.

There are also two boards on Trello collecting topics for the agenda and
features for the next release:
https://trello.com/b/x0kssD5d/riot-developer-meeting
https://trello.com/b/ROgsipto/features-for-the-next-milestone

printk(KERN_WARNING "Multi-volume CD somehow got mounted.\n");
        linux-2.2.16/fs/isofs/inode.c