[riot-devel] Include folder in net / RPL restructuring

Martin Lenders authmillenon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 12:15:38 CET 2014

Hi,
I think Fabian meant the already existing directory
``sys/net/routing_layer/``.
Though they might not be used by anything else but the routing layer, I
think it is most clearly to put the function prototypes into
sys/net/include/etx.h and the implementations into
sys/net/routing_layer/etx/. In the optimal case all the other headers in
there would be used by their respective upper or layer protocols, too, and
experience showed that moving the implementation around later-on (e.g. to
rename routing_layer to forwarding_layer ;-)) is heavily simplified, when
public headers are not in those directories.

Best regards,
Martine