[riot-devel] Pull Request of the month

Christian Mehlis christian at m3hlis.de
Fri Jan 31 21:27:06 CET 2014

Am 31.01.2014 20:27, schrieb Oleg Hahm:
> My nomination goes to Thomas for his integration of OpenWSN into RIOT:
> #508 openwsn pkg support -  https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/508
>
> Please state your nominations until end of next week. The PR has to be opened
> in January but does not require to be merged yet.

I'm nominating:
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/583
because it resolves a lot issues with the signal handling. *Now* desvirt
in a usable tool to work with! (Riot is not crashing...)

and:
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/457
because it resolves a lot of strange handling of vtimer_now. I probably
fixed a lot of future problems, which are hard to find. (But nobody will
notice this PR...because those problems are fixed now.)

Best
Christian