[riot-devel] wiki: ARM Toolchains

Christian Mehlis mehlis at inf.fu-berlin.de
Sat Mar 1 14:28:29 CET 2014

Am 01.03.2014 14:17, schrieb Ludwig Ortmann:
> Hi,
>
> can someone please clean up this page:
> https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Family:-ARM
>
> The CodeBench links are dying (2 down, 1 to go).

seems like they want to make it a "registration ware"-software:

http://www.mentor.com/embedded-software/sourcery-tools/sourcery-codebench/evaluations/arm-gnulinux?cmpid=7152

I'm going to remove the dead links. I'm using the tar.gz version, which
is still alive. I have at least one backup of this file, if it is going
to die too...

For any windows users: raise your hands now! What are you using? Do you
have a copy of the windows installer on your disk?

Best
Christian