[riot-devel] Facebook page for RIOT

Dayananda A dayananda.a at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 15:18:10 CET 2014

Hi,

  I have created a page on Facebook for fellow developers and users to
discuss RIOT-OS. I am also co-organiser of Internet Of Things club in
Bangalore, India. I have used the Logo from the official website. I hope
that's ok.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Riot-Os/590104997739278

Above is the link to it. Please subscribe and help the community.

If the having a facebook page isn't something you guys like. Please let me
know, I shall take it down.

--
Do more than belong: participate. Do more than care: help. Do more than
believe: practice. Do more than be fair: be kind. Do more than forgive: